- Community Shred Days are frequently underwritten by your local Town Government or Public Library
- Usually these events are free for the shredding of up to 3 bags or boxes of personal papers
- Shredding is performed right away in one of our mobile shredding trucks.
- Community Shredding Events are for personal papers only and not for business shredding,
(yes, even if you work out of your house)!
- Shredding is for PAPER ONLY unless otherwise marked. NO BATTERIES, ELECTRONICS, METAL OR FLAMMABLE MATERIALS can be mixed in! (paper clips and staples are fine, but not binders)
- Can’t make it to a sponsored free Shredding Event? Learn more about Residential Shredding or about Drop-Off Shredding.
There are currently no free Community Shred dates scheduled for the rest of the summer!